The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Is there such a thing as a perfect day?

Monday, April 27, 2009
The weather in the northeast this past weekend was unbelievable. Where I live in NH, we hit 92 degrees on Friday. The kids had school vacation last week so we enjoyed an afternoon at the beach, a picnic lunch, flying our kite, miniature golfing, ice cream, etc. It was a nice preview of the summer months to come.

Our family day together was a bit surreal. The kids had exemplary behavior - they shared with each other, my oldest was complimentary of my youngest while playing miniature golf, they said "thank you" for all the fun things we did that day and they went right to bed that night with no arguments. I had to pinch myself at the end of the day.

Wishing you many perfect days this spring and summer!