The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

My attempt to lose the weight...again!

Sunday, January 18, 2009
OK, I am starting to feel like Oprah. I can't believe I am talking about needing to lose weight again.

In 2005, I lost 30 pounds. I was so committed to keeping the weight off that I got rid of every single piece of clothing that was over size 10.

I also exercised regularly and loved it.

Then I thought I could manage it all. I was growing my company Bisson Barcelona, exercising everyday at the gym and managing my kids' schedules. I guess I felt that I did not have enough to do because I also decided to go back to school part-time during the day.

I was not able to manage it all. Eventually I stopped exercising.

Now it is 2009 and I have gained the 30 pounds back plus more.

I am going to start again. I will succeed. I always do. I always achieve my goals. It is the trait of an entrepreneur. However, with weight loss, it is not only achieving, it is maintaining. That is the tricky part.

Tuesday, I will attend a Weight Watchers meeting. They have a new Momentum program that I am interested in trying.

I recently contacted their corporate office to see if they would extend a complimentary pass to their program in exchange for me blogging about my journey. They agreed. You will receive an honest review of my assessment of this program.

Wish me luck!