The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Early Valentine's Day gift for one mom entrepreneur from her husband

Saturday, January 17, 2009
I recently learned about a blog entitled More Than A Housewife written by a woman named Mandy. Even more interesting than this new find, was the email conversation I had with her husband Chase.

Chase emailed me directly after reading about The Mom Entrepreneur in a feature story on The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur blog. He thought Mandy and I might be able to create a symbiotic relationship between our two sites. I appreciated him connecting with me.

Following is part of our email conversation. Read how Chase talks about his wife. Does your husband refer to you the same way?

"Not only is she my business partner in our online travel agency (www.barfieldtravel.com) and our entrepreneurial clothing line (www.logicwearclothing.com), but she is super woman enough to be my wife, best friend, mother to our boys, home school teacher, and housewife. So she is true to her site as being “More Than A Housewife.”

I love my wife with all my heart. Next to my children, she is the most important person in my life. It is easy to speak nicely of someone who treats me so well and with such respect. We believe that marriage is a team sport and have entertained writing a book about how we transformed our initial partnership into the strong marriage we have today."

Happy Valentine's Day Mandy!