The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

"Calgon take me away"

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I have a feeling this is going to be a long day...

First, I overslept by 45 minutes. I couldn't sleep during the night because my mind was racing with a new business concept. I was up at 2:00am answering emails and creating an outline of ideas for the new business. Finally after two hours of clearing my head, I was able to go back to sleep.

Because I overslept, the kids overslept - since I did not wake them up on time. So you can see the domino effect that is occurring.

While running around the house trying to get the kids ready for school, I did not notice my puppy whining to go outside. So she decides to leave me a surprise on the dining room floor...a very large pile of poop. How can something that small produce something so big?

I clean up the poop, finish feeding the kids (no time for me to eat), get kids to brush their teeth and rush out the door.

Cat runs out the door, puppy runs after the cat, oldest son runs after the puppy who is chasing the cat around the yard. As son runs out, he locks the door behind him. I find emergency key, get the puppy in the house/crate, get the kids in the car and head off to school.

Run a bunch of errands. Good thing I had a yellow sticky note to remind me of what errands I had to do. Errands go smoothly.

Arrive back home, let puppy out to run...she finds a dead mouse that cat she chased left for her. She starts eating it, I extract dead mouse from mouth and throw in woods......

And this all took place by 9:30am. Calgon take me away!