The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Bust-A-Meal can help you with dinner, TONIGHT!

Friday, March 20, 2009
This is the direct message I received from someone I followed on Twitter today. As much as I do not like generic messages, I felt this one spoke to me. I instantly went to the website www.bustameal.com.

The site continued to speak to me...
  • Do you dread family dinner? me - YES
  • Do you dread deciding what to feed your family every evening? YES
  • Are you in a rut cooking the same things over and over? YES
  • Are you spending a fortune, yet there is nothing at home to cook? YES

It felt as though this company was reading my mind. I answered a few quick survey questions and then was offered several solutions.

I signed up for a 30-day free trial!

Then I was brought to a very simple and easy to navigate interface, which said it would help me plan my meals by entering different information about my tastes in food and dietary restrictions.

I was not able to complete the information it asked for, but will come back to it this weekend. As a busy mom entrepreneur, I think this is going to be a very useful tool. I will keep you updated.

Any other online meal planning solutions you would recommend?