The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit and update your bookmarks.

The Chai Story - please read!

Saturday, September 6, 2008
I recently received an email from my mother about a dog named Chai who had to have its tongue amputated due to an unsafe dog toy. I do not own a dog, but my parents, brother and close friends all do. This was such an important story that I wanted to pass it along to my readers who own dogs. If you have the pimple ball with bell (Item #20227-001, UPC Code 0 4566320227 9) produced by Four Paws, Inc. please throw away immediately to avoid this happening to your dog.

Please read the full story here...>