The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

To blog or not to blog? free presentation slides

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Recently, I was invited to sit on a panel and make a presentation for the NH Creative Club about blogging. I was speaking to an audience of very creative individuals, but not many of them were bloggers. I decided to outline the basic concepts of blogging and how to build an online community using social media.

Many members of The Mom Entrepreneur Online Support Group have asked for my advice about how to make their blog more effective, increase traffic and extend their reach online. Once I finished the PowerPoint slides, I realized that it was an informative presentation for beginners or experienced bloggers. Getting back to basics and revisiting what makes a blog successful is the best way to grow to the next level.

You can access the presentation at this link...> (click mouse to switch slides)

I welcome your comments and feedback.