The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

It is so quiet today

Friday, January 23, 2009
Every morning, I look forward to the usual chatter on my Google group discussion board of over 450 mom entrepreneurs.

But not today:(

Today it is very quiet!

Google is experiencing some major problems with their Google groups. I visited their help center and group moderators are posting comments almost by the minute that they have been locked out of their group, they can't send emails to their group, their group does not exist, etc.

Unfortunately, I am experiencing the same problems. I have posted in the Google help group, on Twitter and tried to reach Google in different ways. But I have heard nothing. They have not made any announcements anywhere that I can find that alert users to the fact that they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

All I need is a sign of life from Google that they are doing everything they can to remedy the problem.

The silence is deafening.