The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

I want to eat everything in sight

Monday, January 26, 2009
Wednesday marks my first official week on the new Weight Watchers Momentum plan. The first week is always the hardest. I went from eating anything I wanted, cleaning my kids plates if they did not finish and late, late night eating.

I had to STOP!

In addition to losing weight and being healthier, ABC news reported tonight that eating less can actually improve memory loss. That is a very good thing since I can never remember the name of the male person I am speaking to in my house. My sons are getting kind of annoyed when I call then by the cat's name.

The new Momentum program teaches about different foods that are more filling and will satisfy you longer. This is all that is keeping me going right now. I think that much of my "hunger" in the past has been psychological.

I also have a sweet addiction. Who doesn't? At the first meeting I attended, I got a great dessert recipe that I want to share.

Light Strawberry Dessert (8 servings - 1pt./serving)

3 cups sliced strawberries
2 containers of light strawberry yogurt (I use the Weight watchers brand since it is lower in points)
half container of fat free Cool Whip

Fold all ingredients together in large bowl. Chill.

Wish me luck that when I step on the scale Wednesday it goes down instead of up.