The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

My favorite publicists and PR firms list

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
OK, I felt the need to make this post. I have worked with dozens of publicists and PR companies as owner of The Mom Entrepreneur. I also own a PR firm (Bisson Barcelona) so I can appreciate what they go through to get me their client's information. I receive hundreds of pitches per week...some are really good and some are reallllly bad!

Since April of 2008, I have had the opportunity to work with some awesome publicists and I wanted to give them a shout out here. This is in no particular order.
  1. Lindsay Lehfeld, Fleishman - The National Mango Board is lucky to have you as their representative. You understand proper follow up and how to establish/build relationships. I have not published all of your news releases, but I look forward to receiving.

  2. Mary Parra and Marybeth Grass, Orca Communications Unlimited, LLC - I love the stuff you guys send and you are always so good about getting me photos and additional information promptly.

  3. Heather Willison & Sylvia Henry, Snap! PR - You two are a great tag team. You always seem to know what the other person is doing and always have info I need on a client even if the person who originally contacted me is out.

  4. Sue Reninger & Angela Vallera, RMD Advertising - I have not worked with your firm that much yet, but you make a great first impression and you have really good follow up.

  5. Shannon Luster & Sarah O’Connor, SSPR - Thanks for being so personal and professional. You guys run a top notch organization.

  6. John Goodman - You have been great to work with and I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. I enjoyed working with you on the Betsy Rich story.
  7. Lorrie Thomas & Emilia Doerr, Lorrie Thomas Web Marketing - I know I am going to love working with you guys. Great first impression. You are true networkers.