The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Freebies for mom entrepreneurs

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I have a few freebie sites to tell you about today. I learned there has been a lot of traffic on www.freebies4mom.com because it was a top pick on Google hot trends. I registered at the site and was able to get samples of things I use everyday (shampoo, dishwasher detergent, etc.) and some new items. I even got some coffee for my husband. There are also many kinds of coupons you can access and "clip".

If you click off to the WalMart page, you can even download a new free song each week. This week's free song is Nikka Costa - Stuck To You.

Also, if you have not checked out the Resources page on The Mom Entrepreneur website then you are missing out on a listing of grants, awards, contests and free PR opportunities.

What other free sample or resource sites are out there? Please leave a comment.