The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

What Mother's Day Means to Me

Saturday, May 10, 2008
On this eve of the 100th anniversary of Mother's Day, which is meant as a day to celebrate, honor and acknowledge your mother's contribution in your life and pay tribute to her, I am reminded how fortunate I am to have two mothers; my birth mother who I am very close with and see almost every day, and my mother-in-law who is a very special member of my extended family.

On Mother's Day, I like to remember all that I am thankful for...my mother's wisdom, love and support, encouraging words, kind gestures and faith. I will not be with my mom this Mother's Day, but will think of her often and wish her well.

For the hundreds of moms who have been in touch with me over the past few days, I wish you a very special Mother's Day as you continue to perform the amazing balancing acts that make you so special.

What does Mother's Day mean to you? Share your story!