The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Hundreds of Amazing Mom Entrepreneurs

Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Wow! I sent a query yesterday for an article I am writing for this blog and for publication about mom entrepreneurs and how they balance motherhood and owning a business. I received over 200 responses in less then 24 hours and they are still coming in. I am overwhelmed and psyched. So many great tips and heart warming stories from women of all walks of life about how they have succeeded at motherhood and being an entrepreneur.

Over the next couple months, I will be highlighting these amazing women's stories as well as submitting an article for national publication. In addition, I will create a helpful booklet that will capture everyone's great advice and tips for other mom entrepreneurs to benefit from.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to submit your information. I will be in touch personally with each and everyone one of you. Keep up the great work!