The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

Here we go...

Friday, April 25, 2008
My first post...what to say...do I attempt to explain my reasoning for starting this blog? Perhaps that is a good place to start. For many years I have searched for resources, other mom entrepreneurs, books, anything that could give me some sort of insight into raising children and growing a company at the same time. What I discovered was that most people do not attempt it...hmmm...I wonder why??!!

The last eight years have been crazy, scary, joyful and a few other adjectives that perhaps I should not list. My goal is to journal the many things I have learned about being a mom entrepreneur in the hopes that someone else may benefit from my successes and failures.