The Mom Entrepreneur Blog Has Moved!

We are now using Wordpress. You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit http://themomentrepreneurblog.com and update your bookmarks.

The Balancing Act...Social Networking

Sunday, April 27, 2008
Balancing being a mom and an entrepreneur has always been a challenge...but I have never met a challenge I did not face head on.

Over the past several months, I have been researching the world of social networking in an attempt to understand all of the opportunities available online. Because of my mom schedule, I am usually up very late twittering, blogging or looking for friends and business contacts at MySpace, Facebook and LinkedIn. Sometimes I can steal some time on weekends during nap time. Today however, my youngest does not want to nap so I will have to make this post quick:)

I have recently connected with some other mom entrepreneur groups through social networking. I will keep readers updated on other resources I uncover through these connections.